I really can't explain to you how amazing I feel....I have never felt this way ever in my entire life!
I feel so accomplished. I feel so proud. I feel just plain amazing...like flying on clouds. I can't tell you how amazing I feel. I feel like I can conquer anything. I feel so strong...emotionally.
This week, something changed. I'm quite sure what it is. Maybe, it's that I can really now see a difference in me and really feel different. I feel lighter. I even had to get those "thin" clothes out the garage that I've kept, knowing someday I would fit into them again. I have lost a little over 30 lbs in 6 weeks. I also have dropped 2 pant sizes! Wow...what a difference! My clothes aren't tight...they are actually pretty loose.
I am a third of the way to my initial weight loss goal! I've made it and I have the energy and drive to keep going. I'm making this ridiculous liquid only diet work for me! I signed up for Curves this week and have really worked hard. It just feels amazing!
And after 10 months of being away from my hair dresser; whom I have been going to for over 9 years, gave me a new hairdo. I'm 75% blonde! It feels amazing. I've never been this blonde in my life before and I love it. I love how it makes me feel. I feel so light and pretty. It is an outward expression of how I'm feeling on the inside.
Trust me, this hasn't been an easy road. I hate exercising. I am not good at giving myself priority. But, I can finally say that I am starting to like to exercise. I am feeling and seeing the results of all my hard work and boy is it worth it all! I'm so excited to see what the next few months hold and how my body continues to downsize and how I become the new me!
Congratulations - I am so very happy for you and encouraged as I begin to attempt to lose weight as well! Great job Amber!
ReplyDelete