Since, I get made fun of by posting all my amazing dishes on Facebook, I thought I would just put it on my blog; maybe it's more appropriate. Whatever it is, I want to share with my fellow mama's out there easy and great tasting dinners and most of them are gluten free.
Tonight, I thought I would try a recipe from my monthly emeals plan. I hardly ever make their recipes, but thought I would give this a try. I bought a large pork tenderloin that was on sale at Costco. I used it and made three meals out of it. Tonight was pork with gravy; which I renamed One Dish Pork Tenderloin because it sounds easier.
Ingredients:
2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 c flour (i substituted it for corn starch, to make it gluten free)
2 tablespoons oil
1 package dried onion soup mix
10oz can cream of mushroom soup (i make mine from scratch)
Instructions:
Season pork with salt and pepper and roll in flour to coat well.
Heat oil in ovenproof skillet (i used my cast iron skillet)
Brown pork on all sides.
Mix the soups with 2 c hot water.
Add soups to the skillet.
Cover and bake at 375 for 45min-1hr.
Cut and serve with gravy.
I added rice and cooked carrots with a little bit of butter and salt to make a complete meal. It was delish and everyone gave me the thumbs up!

No comments:
Post a Comment